Forms for Change DOB / Name Correction, Duplicate Certificate

| |

Forms for Change
Board of Intermediate and secondary Education Lahore
Here you can find Forms like DOB / Name Correction, Duplicate Certificate, etc.

Forms
1
 How can my Date of Birth be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 | Page3 Page4 |
2
 How can the spell of my father name be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 | Page3 Page4 |
3
 How can the spell of my name be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
4
 How my Answer Sheet / Paper be rechecked ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
5
 How can the School be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
6
 How can the board be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
7
 How can the college be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
8
 How I can get my duplicate enrollment or registration card ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
9
 How my subject be changed ? | Page1 |
10
How I get my Duplicate Certificate ? Page 1 | Page 2 | 
11
How can I attested my Matric/Intermediate Certificate ? | Page1 | 
12
How can my Name/Father Name be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 | 
13
How can my Record be changed according to Registration Return ? | Page1 | Page 2 | 
14
How can my Spelling be changed on Certificate ? | Page1 | Page 2 | 

 Note:  Adobe Acrobat is required to view the forms


Note
These Forms are Published by Shaan Science Academy for the help of academy's Candidates through the BISE LAHORE

We Will reply u in 24 Hours at Same Here


Posted by Unknown on 1:58 AM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Forms for Change DOB / Name Correction, Duplicate Certificate"

Leave a reply